I saw some of this discussed in another thread, one suggestion was to look at the Type for the System.Data.SqlClient
I got the full name of the factory from this after the ORM is initialized.
var factory = DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient");
The results are:
SD.Tools.OrmProfiler.Interceptor.ProfilerDbProviderFactory`1[[System.Data.SqlClient.SqlClientFactory, System.Data, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]
This appears to be correct, but the ORM Profiler is not showing any activity when I know that there is activity against the database.
After initialization, I checked the factory class again and the results are the same.
The web forms application is being run on the same machine as the profiler. I've tried running a unit test from the machine using the same initialization code as above in the test initialization and that works correctly.
Any other ideas of what may be going on. (FYI, this is a DNN website, however, I'm using the LLBLGen Runtime Framework to access the application database)
Thanks for your help.