|IDaoPerformFetchEntityAction Method |
Reads the data of the entity passed in, and returns that object. Which data is read is determined using
the set Primary Key field(s). If specified, it also processes the prefetch path.
SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClasses (in SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClasses.dll) Version: 220.127.116.11 (5.3.0)
Sub PerformFetchEntityAction (
entityToFetch As IEntity,
containingTransaction As ITransaction,
selectFilter As IPredicateExpression,
prefetchPathToUse As IPrefetchPath,
contextToUse As Context,
excludedIncludedFields As ExcludeIncludeFieldsList
- Type: SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClassesIEntity
The entity to fetch. Contained data will be overwritten.
- Type: SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClassesITransaction
A containing transaction, if caller is added to a transaction, or null if not.
- Type: SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClassesIPredicateExpression
- Type: SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClassesIPrefetchPath
the PrefetchPath which defines the graph of objects to fetch.
- Type: SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClassesContext
The context to fetch the prefetch path with.
- Type: SD.LLBLGen.Pro.ORMSupportClassesExcludeIncludeFieldsList
The list of IEntityField objects which have to be excluded or included for the fetch.
If null or empty, all fields are fetched (default). If an instance of ExcludeIncludeFieldsList is passed in and its ExcludeContainedFields property
is set to false, the fields contained in excludedIncludedFields are kept in the query, the rest of the fields in the query are excluded.