LLBLGen Pro Team
The Hague, The Netherlands
Below are essential points for asking a question / reporting an issue on this forum. If you don't give the information enlisted in these points, your question will likely be answered first with a request for this information. So it's essential to follow these points. If you refuse to obey to these points, we'll likely delay answering your question by answering other questions first.
- Post the ORM Profiler version and built date. The ORM Profiler version and build date are retrievable from the window title bar of the ORM Profiler client or from the About box of the ORM Profiler client
- When an exception is thrown, post the stacktrace. An exception without a stacktrace is worthless. We can't help you if you don't post the stacktrace.
- Post the database type and version you're using. In most cases, it's essential for us to know which database you're using. So please specify which database type and also what version, e.g. SqlServer 2000 or Oracle 9i, you're using. Also specify which provider you're using, if it's a third party one and which version (e.g. Oracle's ODP.NET 10g v2 instead of the standard ODP.NET 10g 10.1.0.401)
- Post real code. ALWAYS post real code when you want to illustrate where something went wrong. We can't work with code which contains obfuscated or cooked up names. If you can't post real code because it is violating an NDA, you've to mention this in your post
- Don't hijack other/old threads. If you have a related issue to an old thread, still post a new thread. You can refer to the other thread if you want, but often the issue isn't as related as you might think and the old thread might be very long or outdated and it costs us more time to understand your question as we've to re-understand the old thread
And of course, supply as much information as possible. We don't have your code / project in front of us. So if you want a quick answer, we need all the information we need to reproduce the issue or understand the question.