Home
Help
Register
Log in

Search

 
   Active Threads  

You are here: Home > LLBLGen Pro > Bugs & Issues> LLBLGen Pro 4.1 license issue
 

Pages: 1
Bugs & Issues
LLBLGen Pro 4.1 license issue
Page:1/1 

  Print all messages in this thread  
Poster Message
d.grechko
User



Location:

Joined on:
09-Dec-2013 11:28:55
Posted:
4 posts
# Posted on: 09-Dec-2013 11:38:35.  
Hi.

I have an issue with LLBLGen Pro 4.1 in windows 8.1. I'm trying to run the program with license file in folder and I get a message "No license file found". I allowed full access for license file but it don't help.
Can you help me to solve this problem?
  Top
Otis
LLBLGen Pro Team



Location:
The Hague, The Netherlands
Joined on:
17-Aug-2003 18:00:36
Posted:
37814 posts
# Posted on: 09-Dec-2013 16:56:43.  
DId you copy the license file as administrator? If not, please do so. If you can't copy it as administrator, please install the designer in a folder in your user folder instead.

Frans Bouma
LLBLGen Pro / ORM Profiler Lead Developer | Blog | Twitter
 
Top
d.grechko
User



Location:

Joined on:
09-Dec-2013 11:28:55
Posted:
4 posts
# Posted on: 09-Dec-2013 17:35:28.  
Otis wrote:
DId you copy the license file as administrator? If not, please do so. If you can't copy it as administrator, please install the designer in a folder in your user folder instead.


Thanks for response. Yes I did, without administrator permission the system does not copy file. And I tried to install the designer in the folder in my user folder but I get the same error.
  Top
Walaa
Support Team



Location:

Joined on:
21-Aug-2005 16:03:48
Posted:
14570 posts
# Posted on: 09-Dec-2013 20:17:46.  
I can't reproduce it, on Windows 8.1

  Top
Aglaia
LLBLGen Pro Team



Location:
Scheveningen, The Netherlands
Joined on:
07-Sep-2003 21:16:00
Posted:
534 posts
# Posted on: 09-Dec-2013 20:23:43.  
Could you please check if your system added .xml to the file extension? That's usually the problem.

If it did, please rename it so the license file is called LLBLGenPro4_x.license (with x being a number).
Aglaia Kuipers, The LLBLGen Pro Team

Join the LLBLGen Pro support team!
 
Top
d.grechko
User



Location:

Joined on:
09-Dec-2013 11:28:55
Posted:
4 posts
# Posted on: 10-Dec-2013 14:23:23.  
Aglaia wrote:
Could you please check if your system added .xml to the file extension? That's usually the problem.

If it did, please rename it so the license file is called LLBLGenPro4_x.license (with x being a number).


Unfortunately everything's in order with this extension and the file name.

[url=http://postimg.org/image/ej24rwrtr/]
[/url]

I installed the designer in the folder in my user folder.


  Top
Aglaia
LLBLGen Pro Team



Location:
Scheveningen, The Netherlands
Joined on:
07-Sep-2003 21:16:00
Posted:
534 posts
# Posted on: 10-Dec-2013 15:16:00.  
Your system doesn't show the file extension, but it did add .xml to the the file name, because that what it says the type is. The type should say LICENSE File.

Please go to the File Explorer, click the 'View' tab and check the 'File extensions' box (it's somewhere on the right of the screen). You will then see the added .xml and will be able to remove that.
Aglaia Kuipers, The LLBLGen Pro Team

Join the LLBLGen Pro support team!
 
Top
d.grechko
User



Location:

Joined on:
09-Dec-2013 11:28:55
Posted:
4 posts
# Posted on: 10-Dec-2013 19:02:56.  
Aglaia wrote:
Your system doesn't show the file extension, but it did add .xml to the the file name, because that what it says the type is. The type should say LICENSE File.

Please go to the File Explorer, click the 'View' tab and check the 'File extensions' box (it's somewhere on the right of the screen). You will then see the added .xml and will be able to remove that.


I removed that and the designer work fine now. Thank you!


  Top
Pages: 1  


Powered by HnD ©2002-2007 Solutions Design
HnD uses LLBLGen Pro

Version: 2.1.12172008 Final.