Home
Help
Register
Log in

Search

 
   Active Threads  

You are here: Home > LLBLGen Pro > Designer> DB2 driver for 3.1 doesn't seem to work
 

Pages: 1
Designer
DB2 driver for 3.1 doesn't seem to work
Page:1/1 

  Print all messages in this thread  
Poster Message
wtijsma
User



Location:
Amsterdam
Joined on:
18-Apr-2006 15:46:26
Posted:
252 posts
# Posted on: 29-Nov-2012 16:32:22.  
Hi,

I've just installed the latest 3.1 runtime assemblies for a project, but the DB2 driver seems to generate wrong queries for every query:
Code:

SELECT
     "LPLA_1"."KENTEKEN" AS "Kenteken",
     "LPLA_1"."NUMMER_LM" AS "NummerLm"
FROM ""SchemaName""."OBJECTEN" "LPLA_1"
WHERE (
     (
         (
             (
                 (
                     (
                         (
                             "LPLA_1"."DATUM_WIJZIGING" > ?)
                         OR
                             (
                                 (
                                     "LPLA_1"."DATUM_WIJZIGING" = ?)
                                 AND
                                     (
                                         "LPLA_1"."TIJD_WIJZIGING" >= ?)
                                    )
                                )
                            )
                         AND
                             (
                                 "LPLA_1"."DATUM_WIJZIGING" <= ?)
                            )
                        )
                    )
                )
            
resulting in:
Code:
WARN:
IBM.Data.DB2.DB2Exception (0x80004005): ERROR [42601] [IBM][DB2/AIX64] SQL0104N An unexpected token """" was found following "" AS "NummerLm" FROM". Expected tokens may include: "<space>". SQLSTATE=42601

at IBM.Data.DB2.DB2Command.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, DB2CursorType reqCursorType, Boolean abortOnOptValueChg, Boolean skipDeleted, Boolean isResultSet, Int32 maxRows)
at IBM.Data.DB2.DB2Command.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at IBM.Data.DB2.DB2Command.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at IBM.Data.DB2.DB2Command.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at HibernatingRhinos.Profiler.Appender.ProfiledDataAccess.ProfiledCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)



It seems like the Schema part of the table specification is wrapped in too many quotes, could I be doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Wiebe
Wiebe Tijsma
http://www.netindustry.nl | http://www.twitter.com/wtijsma
 
Top
Walaa
Support Team



Location:

Joined on:
21-Aug-2005 16:03:48
Posted:
14588 posts
# Posted on: 29-Nov-2012 20:55:12.  
Could you try the latest release of v.3.1? or the latest of v.3.5?
ref: http://www.llblgen.com/tinyforum/Messages.aspx?ThreadID=21408


  Top
wtijsma
User



Location:
Amsterdam
Joined on:
18-Apr-2006 15:46:26
Posted:
252 posts
# Posted on: 04-Dec-2012 15:36:39.  
Walaa wrote:
Could you try the latest release of v.3.1? or the latest of v.3.5?
ref: http://www.llblgen.com/tinyforum/Messages.aspx?ThreadID=21408


Well as mentioned in the question, this was already the latest release of 3.1.

3.5 works fine.

Wiebe Tijsma
http://www.netindustry.nl | http://www.twitter.com/wtijsma
 
Top
Otis
LLBLGen Pro Team



Location:
The Hague, The Netherlands
Joined on:
17-Aug-2003 18:00:36
Posted:
37879 posts
# Posted on: 04-Dec-2012 17:27:47.  
I do recall this being fixed in DB2's version as well for v3.1. Let me check in the logs and I'll get back to you.

Btw, it's a bug in the DQE (query engine) not the driver Wink


Frans Bouma
LLBLGen Pro / ORM Profiler Lead Developer | Blog | Twitter
 
Top
Otis
LLBLGen Pro Team



Location:
The Hague, The Netherlands
Joined on:
17-Aug-2003 18:00:36
Posted:
37879 posts
# Posted on: 04-Dec-2012 17:45:50. Goto attachments  
Fixed. See the attached dqe. If this doesn't fix your problem, please let me know.
Frans Bouma
LLBLGen Pro / ORM Profiler Lead Developer | Blog | Twitter
 
Top
wtijsma
User



Location:
Amsterdam
Joined on:
18-Apr-2006 15:46:26
Posted:
252 posts
# Posted on: 04-Dec-2012 17:53:43.  
Otis wrote:
I do recall this being fixed in DB2's version as well for v3.1. Let me check in the logs and I'll get back to you.

Btw, it's a bug in the DQE (query engine) not the driver Wink


Thanks!

I did use the occasion to migrate our project to 3.5 now, for me it's not a high prio.

I also found out we had some mixups in the project with assemblies, where some being referenced from the local solution folder, and the \program files\solutions design\ folder, so it could be related to mixing different builds, but I thought I cleaned all folders before updating.



Wiebe Tijsma
http://www.netindustry.nl | http://www.twitter.com/wtijsma
 
Top
Otis
LLBLGen Pro Team



Location:
The Hague, The Netherlands
Joined on:
17-Aug-2003 18:00:36
Posted:
37879 posts
# Posted on: 05-Dec-2012 09:27:54.  
The fixed dll is attached to my previous post, for whenever you might need it Wink
Frans Bouma
LLBLGen Pro / ORM Profiler Lead Developer | Blog | Twitter
 
Top
Pages: 1  


Powered by HnD ©2002-2007 Solutions Design
HnD uses LLBLGen Pro

Version: 2.1.12172008 Final.